Friday, May 30, 2014

would you like try to challenge the man above?

i tired for getting all of these pains..
i don't even slightly know what's the matter of my life..
but frankly, i don't like all of this..

sometimes i hope,
that someday, someone would save me from this nightmare..
someone would help me to stop a river that flows heavily from my crystalline lens..
then one day,
i thought that i've found my savior already..
but as usual,
i was wrong..

sometimes i hope,
that someday, god would sent his sun to warm my heart,
and dries the scars on its surface..
god would give me one of his angel of heaven to accompany me facing the bullshit..
but then, dollars still being dollars..
nobody cares anyway..
even the man above..

if i disappeared tonight, 
the earth would still normal..
the stars would still sparkling..
yeah, nobody cares anyway..

but i feel, it's enough for me to wait..
everythings will never be the same..

and i just realized,
something that i've been waited for this far will never come to me..
so what's the reason for waiting if the reason itself is gone away? 


you may say that i'm regretting,
living for nothing,
leaving for challenging,
and block-moaning..

well, i don't care either..
this is me..
and i'm tottally screwed up..
so, don't talk on me like you know me..

"When you go, would you even turn to say?"
My Chemical Romance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment