Wednesday, June 11, 2014

yes, i hope so.

You wish me no, i get it.
If it's true, we're supposed to be separated now. We're not supposed to be together.

I hope, that you fell in love with someone who always keep your glazing eyes shining.

I hope that you'd fell in love with someone who would never draw a river over your cheek.

I hope that you'd fell in love with someone who would always text back to your message and never let you fall asleep thinking you're unwanted.

I hope you fall in love with someone who would hold your hand walking through the shadows and draw smiles on your face even on your hard days or the easy ones.

I hope you fall in love with someone who would realize the golden smile of yours and keep them tightly in his heart.

I hope that you'd fell in love with someone who sees the sparkling galaxies in your eyes and hears the music of your heartbeats.

But beyond all, that i hope you fall in love with someone who would never leave you behind, and who never take you for granted, someone who always stand by you when you are right, and correcting you when you are wrong, someone who had seen your worst, but still loving you.

someone, that you happy to fall in love with..

what's on my mind lately..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment